We are a well established company providing precision machining and engine building services.
Some of the more popular services we provide are:
- Precision lifter bore bushing
- Precision cylinder block boring & machining
- Precision aline boring & steel cap installations
- Precision cylinder honing and hot honing utilizing diamonds and stones
- Complete custom piston machining services
- Dyno testing (Stuska-Depac Engine Dyno & DynoJet Chassis Dyno)
- Flow bench testing (computerized SuperFlow SF1020)
- Cylinder head porting
- Cylinder head and block O-ringing
- Computerized crankshaft balancing
- Block blueprinting
- Custom sheet metal intake design and fabrication
- Precision valve seat machining (Serdi 4.0)
RaceKrafters professional machining services have helped win championships for Sportsman and professional engine builders and racers. Call us with any of your needs. Even if you don’t see your service listed above, chances are we can do it. No job is too small or too big!
With our in-house engine dyno capabilities, we can break-in and tune every engine we build. Our dyno service ensures your engine is not only reliable once installed in your vehicle, but also that it is fully tuned, runs well and at its maximum performance level. Dyno testing your engine before installing it in your racing vehicle saves you untold hours and headaches trying to setup and test the engine after installation.
Airflow Testing & Development
With years of experience, we can port your cylinder heads and flow test them using our in-house flow bench. From intakes to heads, flow bench testing can maximize the performance of your racing engine’s induction components.